AI Smart POE Switch PS3016GS 16-Port Gigabit Layer 2 Managed PoE switch
A new generation of high-performance hardware and software platforms that provide flexible, cost-effective Gigabit access and uplink ports. Supports complete security protection mechanisms, comprehensive ACL/QoS policies, and various VLAN functions. It is easy to manage and maintain, and meets the user's needs for easy management, high security and low cost for network devices, applicable for network access, aggregation and core application scenarios in campus, hotel and enterprise areas.Support ОС Linux Kernel version 3.18 in web site.Support the management of Apollo cloud.
· 16 1000Mbps RJ45 ports (support PoE power supply)
· 2 Gigabit SFP ports,1 console port
· Supports 5 working modes: standard switching, AI VLAN, AI Extend ,AI PoE,AI QoS mode.
· Support port management, PoE management, link aggregation, spanning tree,loop protection,multicast,and attack defense
· Support HI PoE,IEEE802.3af/at,Max.46W output power single port
· Total power:150W
【Support APOLLO visual cloud management operation and maintenance-"139" mode】AI Smart POE Switch
· 1: The equipment is centralized on one platform, namely the APOLLO platform, which manages operations and maintenance in a unified manner.
· 3: The device can be managed, operated, and maintained in three ways: mobile, PC, and local.
· 9: APOLLO platform can realize 9 core technical service sections——cloud topology, resource visualization, risk early warning, prevention before they occur, AI blessing intelligent scheduling, business analysis and decision-making support, real-world map, fast fault location, cloud Operation and maintenance, configuration, upgrade batch processing, multi-user, multi-dimensional authority, hierarchical management and control, open interfaces, and customer service import.
· Standard switching mode: All ports communicate freely, suitable for ordinary data transmission environment.
· AI VLAN mode: Separating 1-16 ports from each other, can effectively restrain network storm and improve network performance.
· AI Extend mode: Designed for monitoring application scenarios, 1-8 ports support 250 meters long distance power supply.
· AI PoE：Automatic self checking, reboot the device while find it fake dead
· AI QoS：Video data first, more fluent transmission
· Intelligent PoE management：Custom port PoE output power, custom PD working time, custom port priority.
· Hardware watchdog：Monitor the working status of the equipment and find abnormal quick restart.
【Powerful multi-service processing capabilities】AI Smart POE Switch
· Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLANs, MAC VLANs, IP VLANs, and voice VLANs. You can flexibly assign VLANs according to different requirements.
· Supports GVRP to implement dynamic VLAN distribution, registration, and attribute propagation. This reduces manual configuration and ensures correct configuration.
· Supports the VLAN VPN function. The public network access device encapsulates the outer VLAN tag for the private network packets of the user, so that the packets carry two VLAN tags across the public network.
· Support QoS, support port-based, 802.1P-based and DSCP-based three priority modes and WFQ, SP, WRR, SP+WRR four queue scheduling algorithms.
· Supports ACLs by configuring matching rules, processing operations, and time permissions to filter packets and provide flexible security access control policies.
· Supports IGMP V1/V2 multicast protocol and supports IGMP Snooping to meet the requirements of multi-terminal HD video surveillance and video conference access.
· Supports PoE management POE power limitation, POE chip status check, setting PoE port priority, and custom PoE power supply time period.
· Support hardware watchdog, the device has a suspended animation state and automatically restarts to resume normal working state.
· Support IPV6 Ping, IPv6 Tracert, IPv6 Telnet IPV6 SSH IPv6 SSL.
【Complete security protection mechanism】AI Smart POE Switch
· Supports IP address, MAC address, and port ternary binding to filter packets.
· Supports ARP protection, and protects against ARP spoofing and ARP flood attacks, such as gateway spoofing and man-in-the-middle attacks.
· Support IP source protection to prevent illegal address spoofing including MAC spoofing, IP spoofing, and MAC/IP spoofing.
· Supports DoS protection and supports attacks such as Land Attack, Scan SYNFIN, Xmascan, and Ping Flooding.
· Supports 802.1X authentication, provides authentication functions for LAN computers, and controls the authorization status of controlled ports based on the authentication results.
· Supports port security. When the port learns the maximum number of MAC addresses, it stops learning to prevent MAC address attacks and control port network traffic.
· Support DHCP Snooping to effectively prevent private DHCP servers and ensure the legality of the DHCP server.
· Support loop protection, automatically detect switch loop status, and block loop ports.
· Supports the STP/RSTP/MSTP spanning tree protocol to eliminate Layer 2 loops and implement link backup.
· Supports spanning tree security to prevent devices in the spanning tree network from being subjected to various forms of malicious attacks.
· Supports static aggregation and dynamic aggregation, which effectively increases link bandwidth, implements load balancing, link backup, and improves link reliability.
· Supports various management and maintenance methods such as Web network management, CLI command line (Console, Telnet), and SNMP (V1/V2/V3).
· Supports encryption methods such as HTTPS, SSL V3, and SSHV1/V2 for more secure management.
· Support RMON, system log, and port traffic statistics for network optimization and transformation.
· Supports cable detection, ping detection, and Tracert detection operations to easily analyze failed network nodes.
· Support LLDP to facilitate the network management system to query and judge the communication status of the link.
· Supports CPU monitoring, memory monitoring, ping detection, Tracert detection, and cable detection.
Thông số kỹ thuật:
AI Smart POE Switch
IEEE 802.3i IEEE 802.3u IEEE 802.3x IEEE 802.3ab IEEE 802.3af IEEE 802.3at
24 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 port 2 gigabit SFP 1 Console
16个10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 port support PoE+ Max 250W Single port max 46W
18 Link/Act LEDS 16 POE LEDs 1 SYS LED 1 Power LED
Forwarding mode: store and forward Bandwidth：36Gbps Packet forwarding rate：23.8Mpps 8K MAC address table
IEEE 802.3:Ethernet Media Access Control (MAC) Protocol IEEE 802.3i:10BASE-T Ethernet IEEE 802.3u:100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet IEEE 802.3ab:1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet IEEE 802.3z:1000BASE-X Gigabit Ethernet (fiber) IEEE 802.3ad:Standard method for performing link aggregation IEEE 802.3x:flow control IEEE 802.1p:LAN Layer 2 Qos/Cos protocol for traffic priority (multicast filtering) IEEE 802.1q:VLAN IEEE 802.1d:STP Spanning tree IEEE 802.1s:MSTP Spanning tree IEEE 802.1w:RSTP Spanning tree IEEE 802.3af IEEE 802.3at
One key AI VLAN One key Extend(1-8 port 250meters PoE distance) One key AI PoE One key Q0S (Video priority)
Support DHCP Snooping
Support 4K VLAN Support 802.1Q VLAN、MAC VLAN ,IP VLAN Voice VLAN
MAC address table
Comply the IEEE 802.1d standard Support MAC address learning and aging automatically Support static, dynamic, filter address table
Password protection Support based on the port number, IP address, MAC address restrictions on user access Support HTTPS、SSL V3、TLS V1、SSH V1/V2 Support IP-MAC-PORT ternary binding Support ARP protection, IP source protection, DoS protection Support DHCP Snooping、DHCP attack protection Support 802.1X certificated、AAA Support port security, port isolation Support CPU protection
Support POE power limit Support POE chip status view Support setting PoE port priority Support setting PoE power supply time period
Access control (ACL)
Support L2 (Layer 2) ~ L4 (Layer 4) packet filtering Support port mirroring, port redirection,flow rate limiting, QoS re-marking
Quality of Service (QoS)
Support 8 port queue Support port priority, 802.1p priority, DSCP priority Support SP、RR、WRR、WFQPriority scheduling algorithm
Support STP(IEEE 802.1d)，RSTP(IEEE 802.1w) and MSTP(IEEE 802.1s) protocol Support loop protection, root bridge protection, TC protection, BPDU protection, BPDU filtering